Gothic Themed Prenup

| 8/28/12 | |
   When I uploaded the teaser of this gothic themed prenup photoshoot on my facebook account, everyone was making a fuzz about it. Some say that the motif was too dark, that it was a bad omen or could bring bad luck to the couple and so on…But some people were awed and think that it was a nice and one of a kind concept. But no matter what other people say, we are happy with the result because we did it for art sake. The couple and I wanted to do something different, so instead of doing it at the cemetery, I told the couple that Marcos Hi-way would be a perfect location. The camera that I borrowed has a video recording capability so I decided to make a simple prenup video as well. After a couple of days I received a call from the groom saying that they had a vehicular accident. Luckily no one got hurt but their car was damaged. The couple was frightened and asked if we can have another photoshoot and redo the whole thing. Was it really a sign of bad luck? I don’t think so, I told them maybe it was just a coincidence. We were not able to redo everything because aint got enough time. Here are some of the photos…

Asiong32

asiong398

Asiong32zasw

Asiong32ghk

asiong529

Asiong32bnftu

asiong341

asiong12

asiong3298

Asiong32098j

IMG_6168

and here is the simple prenup video


asibok6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the comment. i really appreciate it!